Documents to Gather Apartments
(In order of importance)

‹ Return to Table of Contents

Remember: Always request as few documents as possible. Never request something before it is needed.

To prepare a listing agreement we need:

  1. Rent roll (includes address of each unit, the room count, and the current rent. The name of the tenant is helpful but not required.)
  2. 2005 ACTUAL operating expenses.
  3. An old financial statement on each general partner is useful but is not required.

To obtain a formal proposal we need:

  1. Financial statement on each general partner.
  2. 2005 and 2004 Federal Tax Returns (all pages) on each general partner. If a 2005 tax return is unavailable we will need:
  • 2005 W 2 statement or P&L statement.
  • 2003 Federal Tax Return (all pages).

To obtain a loan commitment we will need:

    1. Partnership Agreement or Operating Agreement.
    2. Certificate of Limited Partnership (if applicable)
    3. 2005 and 2004 partnership tax returns (all pages). If 2005 is unavailable then we will need a P&L for 2005 and a copy of the 2003 return.
    1. Most recent balance sheet (net worth statement).
    2. 2005 and 2004 corporate tax returns (all pages).
    3. Articles of Incorporation.
    4. Resolution to Borrow.

Connect With Us® is sponsored by C-Loans®, Inc.

For help with the operation of the software ONLY, please contact Tom Blackburne, Software Technical Advisor. Mobile phone: (574) 210-6686.
555 University Avenue, Suite 150, Sacramento, CA 95825 telephone: (916) 338-3232 * Fax: (916) 338-2328
Real Estate Broker — California Dept. of Real Estate License: 00829677
Arizona Dept. of Financial Institutions License: MB-0909472
Florida Mortgage Brokers License: MLD1726 / MLD519
NMLS ID: 103430

Read our many client Success Stories »


© 2021 C-Loans®, Inc. All rights reserved.
Sacramento Web Design


Log in