Referral Fees for Commercial Mortgage Leads
We Once Paid a $21,250 Referral Fee
- Download Our Free Whitepaper on Referral Fees, Insiders Guide to Earning Huge Referral Fees. When are referral fees legal? How large can they be? (Huge!) How can you find lots of commercial loans to refer?
- Refer Loans to C-Loans Using Our Easy Commercial Lead Input Page Let's say you run across a commercial lead that's not a fit for you. Just go to our super-easy Commercial Lead Input Page and input the borrower's name and his phone number and/or his email address. When the deal closes, you'll earn either one-eighth of a point, if C-Loans, Inc. closes the deal, or 20% of our loan fee, if Blackburne & Sons (our hard money sister company) closes the deal.
- Add Our On-Line Commercial Mortgage Application System to Your Website You'll be paid one-eighth of a point on any deal that closes. It will take your web guru just ten minutes to create the hyperlink. One eighth of a point on a $5 million loan is $6,250.
- You Can Also Phone Your Leads Into Us. Let's suppose your auto mechanic tells you he wants to buy his building, and you're not near your computer. Just call our office at 916-338-3232 and ask to speak with Alicia Gandy. We'll pay you a 20% referral fee. If you're smart, you'll take out your smart phone and right now and program in our phone number under the contact name of "Referral Fees".
- Do You Need Commercial Mortgage Leads Yourself? Are you a commercial mortgage broker? You can buy commercial leads from C-Loans for just $1 to $9 apiece, plus 37.5 bps. if the deal closes. C-Loans has closed over 1,000 different commercial loans totaling over $1 billion. Most of the commercial loans closed by C-Loans in the past two years have been closed by lead buyers and commercial mortgage companies just like yours, who took the loans to their favorite pocket commercial lenders.